Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Date






Steve & I had our first "real" date since Ben's been born. One of the best things about the night was that we got to take his car, the mini cooper... I haven't ridden in it with just us 2 since before Ben arrived for obvious reasons. Steve had flowers and a card in the mini when I got in, which was so sweet. We went and got pedicures... yes, I dragged Steve along - only to find out that he secretly LOVED it. The woman actually broke her nail tool on his toes if that gives you any indication how long overdue this little activity was for him. :) (sorry honey, had to share) Anyway, we got pedi's and then went to sushi at Arigato - one of the best sushi joints in town. We were home by 7:30, put Ben down, ate ice cream and watched a movie. It was a GREAT night!

1 comment:

The Paskins said...

GOOD for you guys! When Mike and I left Reese for the first time, I cried as we walked out the door...and then I got over it real fast when I remembered how much fun it is to "date" your husband :)