I've had a bit of a realization in my life today... I'm half way to 70. I don't really have any issues with aging & getting older, but this was a big one. Half way to 70... wow! I have a helluva lotta living left to do & I can't wait to get on with it!
For my day today, I hung with Ben, walked on the beach, had breakfast & lunch w/ friends and my adorable husband got me the most creative gift.... a cowgirl hat (that I've always wanted) combined with a day of horseback riding & dinner up on the northern beaches of santa barbara... I can't wait! He also made me a delicious candlelight dinner (after Ben went down) and tomorrow I have a lovely birthday massage. Ben got me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers & a very sweet card addressed to "mom". It was a great day as my first birthday as a mommy! Thanks to everyone for your cards, gifts, calls & emails.. I love you all! 

No comments:
Post a Comment