Whew! It's been a crazy few weeks - Steve went to New York last week with his buddies on a boys getaway and hijacked my camera, so I haven't been taking pics or keeping up with the blog -- Ben is still cute as a button and doing many cute things. The cutest (or most irritating, I haven't decided yet) is that literally every 4th sentence out of his mouth is "BEN DO IT". Oy! Independence at it's finest!
Steve had a great trip & we survived without him, but boy do I have an appreciation for double parenting and constantly stand in awe of single parents out there - not sure how they do it. I thought I'd include some of his shots - he was in search of his family roots and visited the cemetary where much of his ancestors have been buried, which was very cool for him as he doesn't know many of his relatives.... oh ya, and they hit 2 Yankee Games, 1 Mets Game, did a Brooklyn Pizza tour and took in the sights/sounds/smells of good ol' NYC! He brought Ben back a yellow, stuffed taxicab – Ben promptly put it in his mouth and ate it… seems like the perfect ending to their trip as 80% of their pictures were of food!
No comments:
Post a Comment