We had a zoo date and dinner at Padaro on Saturday night with our friends, the Bridges from Thousand Oaks -- it was Rachel's birthday and we were so honored to spend it with her! We celebrated with cupcakes from Whoodidily in Montecito - um, can I just say YUM!?
Sunday mornings I am always a running widow as Steve does his long runs on this day, so Ben and I always do something equally as stimulating... hiking, biking, walking, etc... on this last Sunday morning, my friend Karen and I took Ben out to the Carpinteria Bluffs to see the seals. It was a stunning morning and we saw oodles of jumping dolphis as well. It was a great, great day.
Monday I had off as it was parent teacher conferences at Ben's school, so the school was closed. After Steve and I met with Ben's teachers for his conference (which was very exciting), my friend Rhonda and I took her daughter, Ella and Ben to Color Me Mine where you pick out what you want to paint, paint it and then they fire it in a kiln. We made ice cream bowls for his cousins for Easter and Ella made a plate. Then, we were off to CPK for a yummy lunch. A great morning! After nap, Ben and I had a date at Butterfly Beach -- it was just stunning. Low tide, few people, nice breeze and lots of sunshine and sand. So fun!
Here's the shots of it all in no particular order!





No comments:
Post a Comment