Thursday, September 9, 2010

Minnesota Trip #3

Ben and I just returned from a third trip to Minnesota this year... this time, the reason for the visit was multi-purposeful... of course it's always great to see family, but I wanted to travel with Ben to my parents one last time with JUST ONE KID (oy!) and also we had to leave our house in Santa Barbara as we had some construction projects going on here that we too chaotic to live through. We put in all new (gorgeous) bamboo floors and completely renovated, gutted and revamped our downstairs bathroom to make room and add in the washer and dryer to live in there (has always been in the garage, which I have never understood and always felt slightly irritated by). So this was our moment... we planned it all out, set up the dates, ordered the materials and Ben and I left Steve to deal with the chaos and management of it all.

Pics of Before/After to come... for now, some favorite MN pics of our last time home this year (as you can see, it was quite busy with tractor riding, lawn mowing with poptop, baking with grammy, riding horses, hanging with friends, fire pit, making s'mores, swatting mosquitoes and being with everyone!)... and a few pics of my last time travelling on a plane with just one very, very well behaved and easy to travel with little boy named Ben. (thank you portable DVD player & iTouch!) :)


























































































































No comments: