Saturday, May 3, 2008

Six Months!

I cannot believe that Benjamin was 6 months on May 1st... time really does fly by. When he was a teeny, tiny baby people would say... "Really treasure this time because he is going to grow so fast and before you know it he'll be 6 months". In my foggy and sleep deprived mind I couldn't see past the 3 times/night feedings and could not comprehend it really being any different than it was right in that time period. I think I always knew that he'd get there... :) Just didn't realize it would come so darn fast.

His favorite activities at 6 months include: eating his mommy & daddy's faces (it's actually very cute - we call it loving us with "kisses"). He grabs our face with both hands and chows down. Also, he is really becoming more aware and intersted in Myko, our cat. He will pet him and grab his hair. Myko has about a 10 second tolerance for this before he leaves the area. Lastly, his bottom 2 teeth are starting to poke through! What a big boy!

He has had the very last of his baby hair still hanging on - about 15 hairs that caused him to look like a Whoville Child. I have been wanting to cut them for some time and Steve asked to wait until he was 6 months... so off they came!

No comments: