Monday, June 16, 2008
Bound to happen
Well, considering that we let Ben hang out in the nude more often than not and he's never had an accident, I guess it was bound to happen... I was going to throw him in the tub last night after dinner and did the usual routine... got him naked, put him on the floor and then went in to the bathroom to fill up the tub. When I came back to get him (literally 30 seconds later), he had pooped and was EATING IT! He had it all over his hands and luckily I caught him before any actually went INTO his mouth... you can imagine the scene... poop on his hands, feet and face... the tub not quite full and me trying to keep it from going all over... I had to share a picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment