Saturday, we went up to Solvang to have lunch and a visit with the Cooper's. (Steve's past boss Patty and her husband Al.) They have a S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G house to say the least. Everytime we go, I get major yard envy... check out these views! We had to keep Ben under close supervision as 16 month old sticky fingers and curious minds do not mix with their house.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Weekend fun [again]
I seem to have the most to post these days after a fun weekend... we had family pizza dinner night with our friends, the Miles on Friday.... it was SOOOOOOOO yummy Dave! We look forward to trying to top it next month with you guys at our house! (oh and did I mention Shannon's chocolate cake?) Delish!

Saturday, we went up to Solvang to have lunch and a visit with the Cooper's. (Steve's past boss Patty and her husband Al.) They have a S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G house to say the least. Everytime we go, I get major yard envy... check out these views! We had to keep Ben under close supervision as 16 month old sticky fingers and curious minds do not mix with their house.


Saturday, we went up to Solvang to have lunch and a visit with the Cooper's. (Steve's past boss Patty and her husband Al.) They have a S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G house to say the least. Everytime we go, I get major yard envy... check out these views! We had to keep Ben under close supervision as 16 month old sticky fingers and curious minds do not mix with their house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment