Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Turning 36 on Friday was nothing short of FABULOUS! :) I had a great day as I spoke at The Joy Work Club conference up north and was surrounded by 100 fabulous women! :)

Last night, Steve and I went to Stella Mare's for my incredible birthday dinner date... and he surprised me with his never-ending creativity by giving me what I've been asking for .... a handheld Dyson vaccum cleaner! I know... sounds wierd, but I'm a neat freak and although we have the real stand-up Dyson for our true vaccum, the dust buster just doesn't do it for me when it comes to small little clean-ups, so for about a month, I've been telling him what a great bday gift that would be for us all! :) Is that wierd?

He had the box hidden under the table when we arrived (sneaky guy - no wonder he was late in picking me up!) and I was OVER THE MOON with joy! Don't I look happy here? :) At 6 am this morning after having it charge all night, I flew out of bed to give it a try.... pure delight!


Thanks everyone for your emails, cards, texts, calls and gifts that you left on my front steps. :)













































No comments: