Saturday, June 27, 2009
Our little swimmer!
I have claimed this summer as THE SUMMER OF SARA & BEN! :) What does this mean? Less work and more time with my boys! This then translates into a total revamp of my schedule, which means working less days, packing more into the days I am working and packing more into the day's I'm not working. I'm also doing swimming lessons with Ben! We started this last week and it was SO fun... he was not such a happy camper in the first 10 minutes and quickly warmed up to the idea and by the end, my brave boy was jumping off the side of the pool from a standing position... it was awesome! He takes lessons with his friend, Ella and here are some fun shots of them! (Of course the pool cleaner became a fast favorite toy OUT of the pool!)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for you, Sara!! Enjoy the summer with your fantastic little boy! I'm happy for all of you! You sound pretty happy yourself, but then you usually do!
Have fun on your "days off",
Linda
Post a Comment