His favorite thing to do is climb into my car and pretend he's driving.... I left him in there for a few minutes while I got our gear ready and when I got into start the car the windshield wipers were wiping, the heat was on full blast, the radio was blaring and the hazards were on! Didn't we used to do that torture as fun when we first started driving to our friend's cars?
After swim lessons in the morning, then the zoo for lunch with the elephants, and home for naptime and some gardening, we went back to our friends, the Miles pool for more swimming and mom/kiddo time... pics of all below!
1 comment:
So glad that you and Ben are enjoying your summer days of play on Thursdays, Sara! Sounds like you have had some exciting adventures! Keep having fun and building memories! Those memories will last a lifetime
Linda
Post a Comment