Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Labor and Delivery but no Delivery

Sara and I got to the hospital last night....

I didn't realize that Sara had never stayed in a hospital before.

She was a little anxious. I told her it was just like checking into a hotel.

We arrived at 7:30pm and Sara brought yummy carmel brownies for the nurses.

Our nurse Cindy was awesome. She really made Sara feel very comfortable.

I'm not sure if it's because Cindy and I have worked on several projects at the hospital or the brownies but after a few hours Sara felt so comfortable she was sleeping!

Sara is doing well... She is having some small contractions but nothing she can't talk through. According to the monitors the baby is doing OK. Great would be on the outside!

I am doing OK too. Just had some coffee and that always makes for a good day. Here's a little video from last night...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that Sara is comfortable and being well taken care of. Brian, Riley and I are sending you good vibes and positive energy. We'll keep reading and look forward to the updates. Happy Halloween!

Karen Greig said...

You're doing great Sara! I'll be hoping that the delivery comes soon for you with not much labor!

Unknown said...

You brought BROWNIES for the nurses? Hope that scored you an epidural! Love your updates and we're thinking about you three! Much LOVE being sent your way!

Unknown said...

How's it coming along?