Wednesday, October 31, 2007

still waiting....

hey all - thank you SO much for all of your phone calls, emails and blog posts... it's so fun to be loved when you're stuck in a hospital room! Steve just went to grab a quick workout at the gym, so you can tell - we aren't moving along very fast. I'm heading towards my 3rd round of an induction helper, called cytotek (sp?) - it's in the middle between cervidil and pitocin for those of you that are familiar w/ this path towards labor... it's a pill, so it's really easy... we'll see if after my 6 pm dose if I open up more... if not.... well.... not sure... we'll see what other tricks my doc has up her sleeve. I have to say that if there were a day to be in the hospital, this would be the one... Halloween. We have seen tons of great costumes as we've been roaming the halls and even were able to hit the employee costume party this afternoon! Of course, it adds a level of comfort that Steve works here and knows almost everyone that we pass, so that support feels great as well... thanks again everyone for your support - hopefully this will be the last time I"ll feel like blogging while I"m here b/c it'll all kick in soon!

Happy Halloween!
Here's to all the candy and spookiness that you can handle!

xoxo

No comments: