Thanks for the b-day greetings Jess... (She's dancing too!)
You and only you can call Ben that.
Even that is pushing it. :)
Follow this link:
Also, thanks to everyone who called or sent cards wishing me Happy Birthday.
Special thanks to Bill Ankerberg and Rolando Mia for serenading me with wonderful renditions of Happy Birthday. I think that we need to get you two together for the next America's Got Talent.
Oh by the way we should include a picture or two or four of Ben too...
3 comments:
Another Happy Birthday in the SB Caputo household.
Did Ben stay up and party with you?
Who had more bottles Ben or Steve?
All our love and best wishes!
The Simi Caputos:-)
Hey You Guys:
I am so happy to know you are home and happy and Ben-Baby is doing well.
Sara.....Happy Birthday! You and Ben so close together!
I can only imagine life at your house.
So much love to you,
Roberta
oh my god, that was tooo cute. you guys dance pretty good!
Happy Birthday, Sara and happy home to you all.
Annie
Post a Comment