Thanks Steve for keeping us posted on your progress. Ben is a doll. Sara, you are amazing -- what a trooper! Congratulations on your new little bundle and I hope he sleeps enough for you to get your rest, too.I'm thinking of you.xoxo,Donna
A little competition going with the Apgar for Ben and Colin! Colin got a 10 and had the same comments! These must be exceptional children considering what we all went through to get them here :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks Steve for keeping us posted on your progress. Ben is a doll. Sara, you are amazing -- what a trooper!
Congratulations on your new little bundle and I hope he sleeps enough for you to get your rest, too.
I'm thinking of you.
xoxo,
Donna
A little competition going with the Apgar for Ben and Colin! Colin got a 10 and had the same comments! These must be exceptional children considering what we all went through to get them here :)
Post a Comment