Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stalled....

We are trying to be patient.
Everything looks good.
But the baby is just too comfortable and doesn't want to come out.
Sara feels great.
By looking at the monitor we can tell that she is having great contractions, both strength and quanity (thanks to the epidural Sara doesn't feel them)
However, Sara is still stalled at about 1cm.
We have a meeting with the Doctor in and hour.

Sara is not allowing any pictures at the moment so you will have to paint your own picture.
Here's some details to help you paint.
Sara has been in bed on and off since Tuesday night.
She is wearing a beautiful hospital gown.
She has a head band on her head.
And she is wearing red shoes.
ok I lied about the shoes...
She does have a lovely pedicure and alot of tubes going into her viens...

More to come...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Riley and I have been checking the blog all day. Now Brian is home and we are sitting here and wishing the best for all three of you. Sara - you are doing great! We'll keep positive thoughts on this end and we'll keep checking back to see if Baby Caputo has finally arrived. By the way...those red shoes are quite snappy and go quite well with that lovely gown! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! We're thinking of you! Sarah says Hi!
Heather

Unknown said...

Thinking of you guys!

Roberta

Linda M. said...

My hearts with you guys. I know it's so difficult when things seem a bit stalled. It's 10:45p.m., so maybe there's been progress since you lasted posted your message, Steve. I'll check back in the morning. I'll remember you all in my prayers. Hopefully you will be able to get some rest at some point tonight. Take good care.
Linda M.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you guys!

Roberta