Born 11/01/07 at 11:02PM
Weight: 7.15
Length 20.5 inches
After about 27 hours of labor and no real progress on Sara's cervix dialating, it was time to get Ben out and about. So a Caesarean section was done.
Sara is doing well. She needs some rest but you can see already in the picture that they are bonding very well.
We will post more later... right now it's later (or rather early) and we all need rest.
10 comments:
Yay!!! Welcome to the world Benjamin!
Sara - you are a trooper, good job hanging in there - you will be healed up and feeling great in no time. Hope you are all getting some much needed rest!
Great job you guys! Love you!
Congratulations from across the miles. He's perfect. You did an awesome job. I've had three c-sections. I know what you are feeling. Rest is essential to your recovery.
Hi Sara, Steve, and Benjamin,
You guys put in quite a day yesterday. I'm sure that you're all exhausted -- but happy! Enjoy that beautiful baby, Sara and Steve. You've earned some much needed rest. You did super! Thanks again for giving us the privilege of being a part of the journey. The picture is beautiful! You can definitely see the bonding!!!
Love,
Linda M.
Congratulations! From here it already looks like he has Sara's eyes!
Rest up and don't forget to put that sign up outside your door :).
Shannon, Dave and Colin!
I wake up this morning to find we have Benjamin Caputo amongst us! I love his name! Wow you guys. whooooweeeeee!
Congratulations! and lots of love,
Roberta
Congrats. Now the fun begins. Enjoy. Try to get some rest!!!
Welcome, little Benjamin! Congratulations Steve and Sara! Brian, Riley and I send our best wishes. Hope you can get some much needed rest. We can't wait to meet baby Benjamin in person.
Congrats to all of you! And thanks so much for sharing the experience with us. A lot of work and now this sweet child is your reward. I had a c-section and can appreciate the process you went through these past few day. Rest as much as you can and enjoy! Love to you all!
Yeah,
What a beautiful baby boy!
Where's he going to college?
Got to have a plan!
And your plan worked.
Wow Wow Wow
Love from up north
Stuart and Suzanne
Welcome Baby Benjamin!!! I'm so happy he is here.. I have been watching the blogs every step of the way :)
He is beautiful - congratulations on such a blessing.
Rest well.
Post a Comment