Friday, June 11, 2010
First Dentist Visit
I was a bit nervous about this one - he's pretty good with brushing his teeth every night, but usually protests it loudly in the morning, so I wasn't sure what kind of "brushing grade" we'd get. To my surprise, he rocked the dentist! They are VERY, VERY skilled with little kiddos and clearly have it down to a science. Case in point, notice the picture of "Mr. Toothie" -- the good looking stuffed kangaroo with a serious set of fake chompers that the dentist performs a cleaning on before doing the actual cleaning on your kid. They also have names for all of the tools, awesome scenery and in general, they are just so lovely and nice - we didn't want to leave! Did I mention all of the toys? :) He checked out with a clean bill of dental health - no cavities. Maybe he'll get lucky and stay cavity-free like his mommy! (yes, slightly bragging - I've never had a cavity!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's time for Owen's visit soon. Where did you go? tHis place looks awesome! terrishively@yahoo.com
Cute blog by the way :) Ben is getting SO big!!
Post a Comment