Monday, October 29, 2007

It's official....

Well, the eggplant parmesan didn't work and here we are on Monday morning with a "still very closed cervix" is what my doctor just said when we were at her office...(sorry if that is TMI for some of you) :) Soooo, we're heading into the hospital tomorrow night (tuesday, oct 30) at 7 pm and I will be induced slowly & gently until he's ready to come out! I'm guessing that he'll arrive on Thursday at some point... keep us in your thoughts & prayers this week ~~ it's going to be interesting and quite the adventure, I'm sure!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love that you are going to have a Halloween baby! Costume birthday parties...how fun! (You know Brian and I are very envious...being that halloween is our favorite holiday and all.) Good luck...I'll be reading!

Karen Greig said...

I will be thinking about you Sara and Steve. How exciting! I hope your birthing experience is everything you have hoped for and more. Good luck!

Unknown said...

You are in our prayers and thoughts. Sorry the eggplant didn't work. Our first, Jim was brought into the world as Mom and I played Scrabble all day and as Mom won each game she would walk the length of our apartment several times. As the walks became more frequent,a call to the doctor said to go to the hospital. Jim was born soon after. So that was the way we did it for the first. The next two were completely different so I don't know if there is any magical formula. Love and hugs Nanny and Papa

McCormick Baby Blog said...

We'll be thinking of you! Bring cards and games to keep you entertained. Or, just walk over to the ER late Halloween night. Should make for some fun freak-fest viewing!

Hugs to you both!
Lori (Logan) and Brian

Anonymous said...

I heard that nice warm showers, excercise (spinning would be brutal, eh?) and the horizontal bop will help to bring on labor.I cannot attest to the h/b,cuz i was so uncomfortable, that was the last thing on my mind but the shower and walking was a go!
god speed, baby :)
Sending love and happy thoughts,
Annie

Linda M. said...

Sara, I think it's wonderful that your baby will soon be here. I am sending you all lots of positive thoughts and prayers for the birth of this precious baby boy. Someone at Leads suggested that we all convene at your bedside for a Halloween Eve party, but sanity prevailed, and we decided against that! Since I can't give you a hug in person, I'm sending you lots of love through this email. Enjoy your new son, when he makes his appearance. With Love, Linda M.

Franci Nelson said...

Dad and I are anxiously waiting for this precious first grandchild of ours to enter the world. We will be thinking about you and the baby today.....and praying that labor and delivery go quickly! I hope Steve has the video camera close by.....we can hardly wait to see what he looks like!
Love & prayers to all THREE of you!

We created this blog in hope that it will keep us in touch with our families and friends. Check out the Baby's blog too : http://littlemackblog.blogspot.com/ said...

Nice teaser at the end!! Hopefully the next blog entry will not only include Sara holding the baby but with a name!!!!

Thinking about you guys a lot.

Love, Lori (Logan)