Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our last getaway...









We wanted to thoroughly enjoy ourselves outside of Santa Barbara one last time before the baby came, so we went on what is officially called a "Babymoon"... it was delightful. We made sure we did things that we loved to do while relaxing and enjoying the peace. We were about 90 miles north on the coast at Pismo Beach... here's a few pics from our weekend in early October.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Leave it to you guys to do it. I finally figured out technology enough to enjoy the blog. I wasn't so hip when you were getting married. I'm a little behind the times. I'll be checking often for updates in these next few days. Take care and we love you all.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Leave it to you guys to do it. I finally figured out technology enough to enjoy the blog. I wasn't so hip when you were getting married. I'm a little behind the times. I'll be checking often for updates in these next few days. Take care and we love you all.

Karen said...

how lovely you are! and the coast!
you totally look like parents to me!
i'm so excited for you both!
sigh
love, love, love,
karen